corporate History

The company Diedr. Hesse was founded in 1906.It was a Blacksmith Forge which repaired wire drawing machines.

After building a second workshop in 1910 the company started to produce wire drawing machines as well as wire rollers and cylindrical sharpeners.

Altes firmengebäude

At the end of the 1920s the brothers Julius and Caspar Hesse were taken in to the firm.

As it was not feasible to manufacture wire drawing machines were built to produce sprung mattresses and mattress parts.

In 1938 the founder of the company died and the two brothers Julius and Caspar took over the firm.

In 1960 Caspar Hesse's son, Mr. Hans Jürgen Hesse took over the company building it up and running it in the same manner as his father.The completion of mattress parts by a special wire machine and a far sighted galvanizing technique are what make this company special.

Since 1988 the company has been known as

Diedrich Hesse GmbH & Co.KG.

In 1998 the company took over the adjoining building , building a modern Hydrogen bulb and construction a cold wire compressor.

The firm is currently owned and managed by Mr. Hans-Jürgen Hesse and his son Mr. Klaus Hesse.